Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme has been begun by the Odisha government during the hour of Covid contamination. The requirement for oxygen has expanded altogether during the hour of the COVID-19 pandemic. During the second rush of COVID-19 over the most recent one month, the Odisha government has found a way a few ways to control the spread of the infection. There are numerous individuals across the state who are needing oxygen. Subsequently, to satisfy the need of oxygen and make it accessible to every one of the poor residents, the Odisha government has begun the Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme. Through this plan the public authority will convey oxygen concentrators to the doorsteps of the patients. In this article, we have covered every one of the significant insights concerning this plan like What is Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme? Its motivation, benefits, highlights, qualification rules, reports required, application measure and so on By perusing this article you will know how you can exploit this plan.
Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme 2021
Oxygen is accepted to be the existence power to forestall the crown pandemic. In such a circumstance, the Odisha government has prepared for this, so no understanding should kick the bucket because of this life. The state government has attempted to orchestrate oxygen for the truly sick patients. Presently the public authority has chosen to convey oxygen concentrator at home for the patients. The state government has begun this framework for five metros of the state. Oxygen is accepted to be the existence power to forestall the crown pandemic. In such a circumstance, the Odisha government has prepared for this, so no tolerant should pass on because of this life. The state government has attempted to orchestrate oxygen for the truly sick patients.
Overview of Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme
|Scheme Name||Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Odisha|
|Objective||To Provide Oxygen Concentrator At The Doorstep Of Patients|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Scheme Type||Government Scheme|
Objective of Odisha Concentrator Supply Scheme
An oxygen concentrator might be endorsed as a transitory help or band-aid until hospitalization, or to help recuperation at home for patients with low oxygen levels relying upon the patient’s wellbeing. Utilizing oxygen treatment at home can help increment oxygen levels. The utilization of the gadget requires a specialist’s endorsement and ought to just be utilized as exhorted. An oxygen concentrator can help during those basic hours, between the drop in oxygen levels and the patient being hospitalized. A specialist’s direction is required on how much oxygen to give, as oxygen harming can have unfriendly impacts,” cautioned Kulkarni.
- Only permanent residents of the state of Odisha are eligible to take advantage of the Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme 2021
- ration magazine
- RTPCR report
- oxygen assisted
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- address proof
Application Procedure for Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the state dashboard, Odisha. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “O2 concentrator booking tab >> Apply Online”. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, here you have to enter your mobile number under the new user section
- Now click on Register button, after that, you will get an OTP on your mobile number
- After entering the OTP in the given OTP box, you have to click on the Register button.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you, in this registration form you have to enter the following details:-
- Patient’s name
- caregiver name
- caregiver number
- mobile number
- ID proof type
- ID number
- number of days
- house/plot number
- area area
- You can apply under Oxygen Concentrator Supply Scheme by following these steps